Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time for Change

In the many years of kayak fishing I have always loved telling the stories of my trips. Good and bad the stories were told as they are always experiences that were either enjoyed or to be learned from. Over the years I have been posting on Facebook, Twitter, and numerous kayak fishing websites all over the Internet. Well, it is finally time for this man to start blogging!

I will make sure to tell my adventures of kayak fishing the Southern Paradise of Louisiana. You will also find kayak fishing tips, what lures to use and when, kayak rigging, tournaments, demo days, etc.

My blog will be a great resource for the beginner or a seasoned kayak fisherman.

Thank you for subscribing to my blog and I hope you enjoy!

Barrett Jones
(Swamppro)

No comments:

Post a Comment